Updated -- Support During the COVID-19 Response Period
As many schools and ministries shift to online and remote learning, we are committed to supporting you and your students however we can.
Free Digital Resources for Current Customers
If you’re already using our curriculum this year, please contact us to receive any of the following:
Your Teacher Manual as a PDF
This digital file contains everything in your print teacher manual.
Grades 1–6 Student Manuals as Printable PDFs
If you’d like to send worksheets for parents to print at home, these PDFs include all the Student Manual exercises in a printer-friendly format.
Middle and High School Student Manuals as Digital Workbooks
These PDFs with fillable forms allow students to complete their exercises digitally on their PC, Mac, or select mobile devices.
To use these workbooks, students will need to download the free Adobe Reader® software:
- Adobe Reader® for PC and Mac – Information and Support
- Adobe Reader® for iPhone and iPad – Information and Support
- Adobe Reader® for Android Devices – Information and Support
For more information, see our digital workbooks page here.
Self-Contained Eight-Lesson Bible Study for Everyone
Below is a link to download an eight-week Bible study, complete with teaching material, student workbook pages, assessments, and presentations. This may help if you need a self-contained unit to close your academic year.
The lessons are taken from the last unit in our secondary study Dynamic Christian Living. The material targets students in Grades 8 and 9, but it covers general topics like . . .
- The gospel and grace
- Foundational Christian principles
- Decision-making and God’s will
- Relationships and the church
- Spiritual disciplines
Our Services and Availability
In an effort to follow national and state virus prevention recommendations, we are currently working remotely with reduced hours. If you place orders with us, we will fulfill them, but you may experience some slowdown in processing and shipping.
Despite the current uncertainty, we are thankful for God’s presence and peace. We continue to monitor the impact of COVID-19’s spread, along with guidance from the authorities. We continue to pray for you and all our ministry partners, and we hope that we can safely and responsibly help you teach God’s Word to your students.
For Australian and International Customers
We’re offering all of the above resources to schools and ministries internationally. Please don’t hesitate to reach out.
- Customers in Australia and New Zealand can contact our ministry partner in the AU. You can reach Nigel Davies directly via email or phone. He is adjusting to governmental regulations, but stands ready to help.
- For all other customers outside the United States, please email or call our US office.