We are Positive Action for Christ, a nonprofit publishing ministry specializing in Bible studies and curriculum for churches, as well as traditional and home schools.
Our mission is to equip Bible teachers to magnify the majesty of God.
We believe that the Bible is God’s self-revelation, the Word He gave to reveal His glory, grace, and love. Therefore, we write our studies to magnify His majesty, His works, and His nature. In each passage of the Bible, we look for how God reveals Himself, then how His message can shine through context, culture, language, and application. We challenge students first to stand in awe of God, to know and love Him, for that is the first step of any true change of character.
For more about studying the Word with a God-Focus, click here.
Few publishers spend the time and resources to create a quality, scripturally-sound Bible curriculum that can stand on its own. We believe that a study of God’s Word is an important part of any child’s spiritual—and intellectual—development, so we specialize in producing Bible curricula alone.
We are committed to clear exposition of the Word written in a style youth can understand, but we do not sacrifice the meat of the Word just to make it relevant by today’s standards. The most relevant need of today’s youth is the knowledge of God. So while we endeavor to write compelling material that’s presented in an engaging format, we skip the extras that distract from a serious study of the God in His Word.
Given our approach to Scripture, our exegesis avoids many denominational differences, like the finer points of ecclesiology or baptism. But helpful exposition requires a clear stand, so all of our materials adhere, where applicable, to the following doctrinal positions:
- The divine inspiration and authority of the Scriptures. All Scripture is given by inspiration of God and is all the revealed Word of God.
- The deity and humanity, virgin birth, and sinless life, substitutional death, and bodily resurrection, ascension, and premillennial coming of the Lord Jesus Christ.
- The sovereignty of God, total depravity of all men and the necessity of regeneration.
- The doctrine of the Trinity as historically and scripturally maintained.
- The local church as an autonomous body, separate from the world.
- Scriptural believer's baptism as a prerequisite to church membership and the Lord's Supper administered by the local church.
- The Rapture of the church and resurrection of the bodies of all Christians in concurrence with the Rapture.
- The premillennial coming of Christ to the earth to rule and reign for one thousand years.
- A heaven of eternal duration for the saved, and eternal punishment in the lake of fire for the lost.
- The separation of the Christian from all worldly practices, in wholehearted devotion to the cause of Christ.
- Salvation of the soul by repenting of sin and accepting Jesus Christ as Lord and Savior, and that the soul thus saved is eternally saved and can never be lost.
- Separation from liberalism, neo-evangelicalism, and all forms of apostasy and compromise with unbelief.