Included in this package are a wealth of organizational tools, over 75 weekly lessons, and several Student Manual samples:
Training and Organization
Quick Start Guide – A short pamphlet detailing the materials in the kit and how to get started
- Youth Ministry Director’s Manual – A philosophy of youth ministry, along with optional tools for organizing a classic ProTeens club
- Colors: Identifying the Spiritual Temperature of Your Teens – A short book on matching your teaching and activities to the culture of your youth group
- The Pursuit of God – A.W. Tozer’s classic book on seeking God’s glory
Biblical Philosophy of Youth Ministry, Parts 1 & 2 (2 DVDs) – Six youth leader sessions in which Frank Hamrick, the founder of Positive Action, shares the lessons he's learned over decades of youth ministry
- Theology of Youth Ministry (MP3 CD) – Three sessions in which Frank Hamrick details a God-focused framework for teaching young people
- Recreation Remix (PDF) – A huge, updated compilation of the best games, events, and ice-breakers from the classic ProTeens Recreation series
Teaching Material – Print
- God-Focused Devotions – A short book outlining an approach to daily Bible reading, with an emphasis on theology proper
- Milk: Teacher’s Manual and Student Manual – Eight discipleship lessons designed for new believers
- Meat: Teacher’s Manual and Student Manual – Eight more lessons designed for new believers
- Mission – A five-lesson Hot Shot on how God uses believers to show love and truth
- Growing Hope – A five-lesson Hot Shot on God’s grace to Israel, as shown in the Book of Malachi
- The Apostles: Teacher’s Manual and Student Manual – Fifteen lessons on the lives and messages of the twelve original apostles, plus Paul
Note: The print Teacher’s Manuals above are also delivered digitally as part of your kit.
Teaching Material – Digital PDF
- Teach Us to Pray: Teacher’s Manual – Eight lessons describing the philosophy and practice of communing with God
- My King and My God: Teacher’s Manual – Fifteen lessons surveying the attributes of God
- The Life We Now Live: Teacher’s Manual – Fifteen lessons exploring the theme of grace in the Book of Galatians, with an emphasis on God’s work in our salvation, sanctification, and future glorification.
The digital Teacher’s Manuals are delivered together as a downloadable ZIP from our website. Once your order has shipped, you’ll receive instructions for downloading your digital content.
PDF files can be displayed with the free Adobe Reader.
To open ZIP folders, your computer must have installed Microsoft Windows XP or later, or Mac OS X or later.
Processing Delay for Digital Orders
To keep assignments and testing material confidential for our teachers, we must personally review each digital order prior to processing. This usually takes one business day. Download instructions are sent via email once the order has been processed and shipped. Thanks for your patience.
Downloading Your Order
Download requires a broadband internet connection.
After we've reviewed and processed your folder, the resource files will be available via a download link on your account page.
Resource files are packaged in a downloadable ZIP folder.
To extract the ZIP in Windows, right-click the ZIP and select ‘Extract All.’ In Mac, simply double-click the ZIP.
Note: Most tablets cannot open ZIP folders. To use these resources on a tablet, first download and extract the ZIP on a PC or Mac, and then transfer the needed files to your tablet. Software requirements for tablets may vary.
We’ve placed no digital rights management protections on these files, but we’d appreciate it if you restrict the use of these resources to your home, school, or organization. Please note that all files remain the property of Positive Action for Christ.