Life of Christ - Scratch & Dent - Teacher's Manual
Take your students on a journey through the Gospel of John, and watch them develop not only a deeper knowledge of Christ, but also a deeper relationship with Him. Featuring maps, photographs, and recreations of biblical landmarks, The Life of Christ examines the ministry and work of God’s Son within Israel’s historical and geographical context.
Item #: U-SSK1310
These products were either returned or used as display items. They have not been written in but may show some signs of wear, such as bent corners or scuffed covers. Items are sold as-is and may not be returned.
This Teacher's Manual includes . . .
- 35 Lessons—one for each week in an average school year
- Weekly Schedule—outlines for three-, four-, and five-day-a-week Bible classes
- Target Truths—core learning objectives for each lesson
- Teaching Strategies—notes on presenting a lesson’s material effectively
- Scripture Memory—optional plan for verse memorization
- Testing and Evaluation—weekly quizzes, with tests for each unit; answer keys included
- Student Manual Pages—facsimiles of the Student Manual pages with answers filled in
This printed edition of the Teacher’s Manual ships in a sturdy three-ring binder.
If ordering large quantities you may be required to pay shipping costs.