A softbound workbook that helps students dive into Scripture. The printed Student Manual includes . . .
- Readings from The Pilgrim’s Progress—youth-friendly excerpts to prompt reflection and study
- Student Exercises—questions that challenge students to explore God’s Word
- Lesson Notes—fill-in-the-blank outlines that match the Teacher’s Manual
- Engaging Design—original artwork and exercises presented on 7x9" pencil-friendly pages
These products were either returned or used as display items. They have not been written in but may show some signs of wear, such as bent corners or scuffed covers. Items are sold as-is and may not be returned.
The essential teaching and assessment material for this study. This sturdy three-ring binder includes . . .
- 35 Lessons—one for each week in an average school year
- Weekly Schedule—outlines for three-, four, and five-day-a-week classes
- Target Truths—core learning objectives for each lesson
- Teaching Strategies—notes on presenting lesson material effectively
- Scripture Memory—optional plan for verse memorization
- Testing and Evaluation—weekly quizzes and unit tests, with answer keys included
- Student Manual Pages—facsimiles of the Student Manual pages with answers filled in
If ordering large quantities you may be required to pay shipping costs.