We are Positive Action for Christ, a nonprofit publishing ministry specializing in Bible studies and curriculum for churches, as well as traditional and home schools. To learn more about our ministry and philosophy, click here.
- Phone: (800) 688-3008 Call toll-free, weekdays from 8:30 am to 4:30 pm (EST). After-hours voicemail available.
- Online: www.positiveaction.org
- Fax: (252) 437-3297 Print an order form. Please complete the form legibly. We generally confirm faxed orders within one business day.
- Mail: Print an order form. Please complete and mail to . . .
P.O. Box 700
Whitakers, NC 27891-0700
When faxing or mailing orders, make sure your original copy is legible and all product and shipping information is complete and accurate.
All customers may use Visa, MasterCard, American Express, or Discover.
U.S. customers may also pay by check or money order. Postdated checks are not accepted. We levy a $34.00 fee for all returned checks.
Schools and churches may charge orders to their account by referencing their customer ID. To open a new account, please call. Individuals and non-U.S. customers must provide full payment with their order.
All invoices are payable upon receipt and due within 30 days. Invoices overdue for 30 days are subject to a 1.5% (min. $0.50) finance charge (18% annual rate).
Any account 60 days past due must be made current before we will send additional materials.
All payments must be made in U.S. dollars. Non-U.S. customers are subject to verification and must prepay using a U.S. credit card, unless prior arrangements are made with our Controller.
Shipments to non-U.S. addresses may involve additional brokerage fees or taxes for the recipient. Please contact us with any questions.
Our customer service representatives are available each weekday and will be happy to help you open a new account. Please call (800) 688-3008 between 9:00 a.m. and 4:30 p.m. (Eastern Time).
Prices on Student Manuals and Teacher's Manuals in our catalog and on our website represent a $2.00 discount off the manufacturer's suggested retail price.
U.S.-based churches and schools may order copies of Student Manuals and Teacher’s Manuals to preview for a 60-day period.
To order preview copies, please call.
If you choose to return the materials within 60 days, call us to arrange shipping at no charge. When re-packing the materials for shipment, please use the original box and packaging, and include a copy of the invoice or picking slip.
If you choose to keep the materials, simply pay the order’s invoice.
Preview copies are not currently available to individuals, homeschools, or non-U.S. accounts.
For information about purchasing and using digital versions of our student manuals, please see the Digital Workbook Overview page.
Digital resources are available as a downloadable ZIP folder. This is a single, compressed file that contains multiple resources. Before viewing the files inside, you must first extract the ZIP on your Windows PC or Mac.
- To extract the ZIP in Windows, right-click the ZIP folder and select "Extract All."
- To extract the ZIP in Mac, double-click the ZIP folder.
You can see the exact contents of each resource or image pack by visiting its product page. Samples of images and presentations are also available.
- Word documents require Microsoft Word 2007 or newer.
- PowerPoint files require Microsoft PowerPoint 2007 or newer.
- Keynote '09 and Keynote '14 files require their respective versions of Apple Keynote.
- PDF files, which are not editable, can be displayed with the free Adobe Reader.
- PNG files, which are not editable, can be printed individually or inserted into other documents.
- To open ZIP folders, your computer must have installed Windows XP or later, or Mac OS X or later.
Processing Delay for Digital Orders
To keep assignments and testing material confidential for our teachers, we must personally review each digital order prior to processing. This usually takes one business day. Download instructions are sent via email once the order has been processed. Thanks for your patience.
Downloading Your Order
- Download requires a broadband internet connection.
- After we've reviewed and processed your order, the resource files will be available via a download link on your account page.
- Resource files are packaged in a downloadable ZIP folder.
- To extract the ZIP in Windows, right-click the ZIP and select "Extract All." In Mac, simply double-click the ZIP.
- Note: Most tablets cannot open ZIP folders. To use these resources on a tablet, first download and extract the ZIP on a PC or Mac, and then transfer the needed files to your tablet. Software requirements for tablets may vary.
We've placed no digital rights management (DRM) protections on these files, but we'd appreciate it if you restrict the use of these resources to your home, school, or organization. Please note that all files remain the property of Positive Action for Christ.
Orders are generally shipped the most economical way possible. Please include any special instructions with your order.
We are not responsible for lost or damaged USPS shipments.
Orders with multiple boxes may arrive over a period of days. Please inventory items immediately, as we are not responsible for missing or damaged items reported 30 days after invoice.
Tracking numbers are available at positiveaction.org. Login to your account page with your customer ID and select the invoice date.
If you request express service when ordering, we will ship your order per your direction. Express orders received weekdays by 11:00 am (EST) generally ship the same day.
Prepaid shipping cost is 15% of the total. Prepaid shipping is only available within the continental United States.
Missing or damaged items should be reported within 30 days of invoice. Please call or email to arrange return and replacement.
Unfortunately, we cannot accept returns for downloadable products, or Scratch & Dent products. All sales of digital licenses are final.
Customers can receive credit by returning unused merchandise in clean, undamaged, salable condition within 30 days of invoice date. Returns must be accompanied by a copy of the invoice or picking slip. Allow four weeks for credit to be issued. Customers are responsible for return shipping costs.
After 30 days from invoice date, a 10% processing fee will be deducted from any return credit. This fee increases by 10% for each additional 30 days. No refund will be offered for items returned after six months from the invoice date.
Refunds are also available upon request, subject to the return conditions above. Shipping and handling are not refunded.
Return materials via FedEx or UPS to . . .
502 West Pippen Street
Whitakers, NC 27891
Return materials via USPS to . . .
P.O. Box 700
Whitakers, NC 27891-0700
Positive Action Bible materials are protected by copyright law. Copying or duplicating in whole or in part by any means without permission in writing from the publisher is prohibited.
Positive Action for Christ uses the latest encryption technology to keep your personal information safe. All your ordering information, including your name, address, and credit card number, is encrypted using a secure server to provide maximum security. Your credit card and billing information are sent encrypted to our ordering system.